Christmas is so soon, and I fly home from Valencia in three days! I am very excited about coming home (I am flying British Airways instead of EasyJet – bonus!!) I cannot wait to see all my family and friends that I haven’t seen since the end of August! Although I have spoken to some on FaceTime and Skype, it just isn’t the same. I am absolutely rammed with plans, from the day I land I am busy:
- Welcome home meal with parents
- Seeing Sarvie and watching Christmas films on Christmas eve
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day in London with family
- Taking my little cousin ice-skating
- Seeing Jocy and going to Berlin for a short break
- New Year with Becca and Charlotte
The only days I have free before I go back to Valencia are the 2nd and 3rd of January!
Before I fly home though, I have two more shows (Once Upon A Time and D’Artagnan) and a Christmas Party with some of the company I am working for!