So graduation was a year ago today. I don’t know where the year went! University seems both so long ago and just like yesterday. I miss spending all my time with my friends, acting in shows constantly and feeling like I am in a safe creative environment. Don’t get me wrong, I feel like I have accomplished a lot over the year I have been free from education for the first time in seventeen years!
- I got a job in retail, selling jewellery (and watches) and I’m pretty good at it!
- I went to Israel on an amazing adventure and met some incredible people
- I went to Morocco on a brilliant holiday with my childhood best friend (Sarvie)
- I started my acting career with a massive corporate gig at the ExCeL Centre in London
- I have filmed three short films and been in a few plays
- I have been on countless auditions and had many rejections
- And the best thing of all, I have landed an acting job which has a 9 month contract… IN SPAIN.
So here it is… This is the start of my Spanish Adventure. I fly out to Valencia in 46 days to start rehearsals for a company called Forum Theatre and Education. Bring it on!